Tuesday, October 16, 2007
About Me
- Name: Patty
- Location: Los Osos, California
I am just just want I always wanted to be....a mom! And now I am lucky enough to be a grandma too!
Previous Posts
- Here is the latest from the Dickson house project....
- So.... I am getting so tired of working on the hou...
- I don't think I ever worked as hard as I did toda...
- So I forgot to mention....Check out the beautiful ...
- Matt came by with the kids as he does often o...
- Here are so more pictures. I wanted to make sure ...
- Well, I guess you would never guess what I did al...
- Well, I was talking to my favorite oldest son yest...
- Okay, so I have never done so much painting...
- Matt worked on our deck outside our bedroom becau...


1 Comments:
Dirk is cute, but Mason looks good enough to eat. God love him!
5:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home