Saturday, September 22, 2007



Well, I guess you would never guess what I did all day today. Think about it. It is NOT what you see in these fun filled pictures as these were from our wine tasting tour last weekend. If you guessed painting (because that is what I seem to do in most spare moments that I have these days) then you guessed right. Scott has spent his spare time tiling the floors. I will get pictures soon, I promise.
Last Saturday we did our wine tasting tour and it was soooooooo much fun. Kathy and Kerry planned the whole thing. They made a wonderful box lunch that we all ate when we felt like it. It had lots of little goodies in it. They really went through a lot of work. We had a beautiful charter bus with a great driver. We went up to the Paso Robles area and we hit four different wineries. We spent the whole day then the bus took us back to a restaurant called Mongos in Grover Beach. As you can see from the pictures we were dancing in the isles of the bus. I loved seeing everyone from my incredible daughter, cousins and friends that I from high school. Matt picked us up at the restaurant since Scott had dropped us off earlier. I do hope they will make this an annual event because it was a blast! I am going to download so more pictures so stat tune.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I am jealous. Many mother/daughter pictures. Maybe one year Lisa and I will join in.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Dadio said...

Glad you weren't driving. Rock on!

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home