




Just wanted to share a few pictures from Melissa's birthday dinner on Monday night. We had a nice evening . I am so blessed to be so close to them!
Bridgette and the girls came up with Lee on Tuesday and we all went out to dinner , Matt's whole family also. It was fun but I forgot to take pictures! Savannah did stay but she has been over at Melissa's. She is getting so big as is Chelsea. Wow where does the time go? Chelsea starts high school next year! We will take Savannah back with us on Sunday. Derrick is coming tonight so I am real excited. I will definitly get pictures of everyone! I just had my last day of work and now Easter break. Of to Palm Springs soon! Yeah!!! I can't wait! I miss my daddy so much!

1 Comments:
Happy belated b-day to Melissa too! Mason is looking cute, more like his sis everyday. Miss you guys!
1:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home