



Okay I will try this again. Scott and I just got back from Costco and McCarthy's. McCarthy's is a pretty reputable used car dealer in town and we want to see if they could sell Derrick's car for us. Since he bought Uncle Ron's (or Lisa's) Ford Ranger we have to sell his car. And since I just don't want to hazzle trying to sell it ourselves I thought I would give them a try. They are going to have it checked out and I think it should be a go.
Since things have quieted down I have decide I have to get back in shape. My gym does a 12 week program called commit to get fit so I decided to give it a try. It is pretty good and informative. They do a total body composition analysis. That was pretty scary. It tells me I have a lot of muscle mass and that I really only need to loss 10.4 pounds. I thought more. Well we will see. It would be good to do that to start with. They have group training sessions and you have to workout 3 times a week to qualify for the drawings at the end. It is really a motivator I hope.
On valentine's day I was at work and I heard the door open and I thought it was the janitor but instead there was the cutest little girl standing there with her sunglasses on with a valentine for her mumsie. I just about melted as I usual do when I see Angela. Her and Melissa and Mason were delivering Valentines to everyone. It was such a nice surprise.
I guess Scott took it upon his self to go out to put a rose in the water at Montana De Oro for our two loved ones that are no longer with us. I thought that was so incredibly thoughtful of him! Then later that evening we went to dinner and a movie. We saw Firewall with Harrison Ford. It was a good but typical Harrison Ford movie.
The last few days have been so cold. (at least as far as California is concerned.) It got down to 30 during the night and stayed cold during the day. We even had some hail yesterday. I bet Dad is glad he is in Palm Springs.
Well you are probably wondering what all the signs are for in the pictures. Well As most of you know Scott coaches freshman basketball at the high school. He had such an incredible season. First of all the boys on the team were the nicest group of young men ever. None of them had huge egos or were goof arounds or attitudes. They all got along well, were competative with each other but in a respectful manner. It was by far the best group of kids he has ever coached. Never once did he come home complaining about the practices being hard with kids not listening or thinking they know it all, etc. That has never happened before! So as you can see from the signs they went undefeated in league. We don't know who put the signs up but we think it was some of the parents. They too were such great parents. All in all it was a fun and rewarding year in basketball.

1 Comments:
Nice blog! I enjoyed seeing your beautiful bedroom made even more beautiful by the chest. How sweet of Angela to visit on Valentine's day. And Scott is such an amazing and sensitive guy. You are surely blessed!
8:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home