Sunday, February 26, 2006






This is the third try to do this blog. It seems that my computer kept shutting down in the middle. Mabe I was trying too many pics in one blog? I don't know! But this is Aunt Gloria's 80th birthday party from last night! It was so much fun! I got to visit so much with everyone. As usual with the Cosley family there was so much love filling the room! It was great! Everyone was so nice to talk about my mom and what she meant to them. Especially Bob Cosley. I just can't beleive what wonderful people and I am so grateful for this incredible family! Aunt Gloria thought she was going to have a nice dinner with her little family so she seemed very surprised! I am going to post this now and send more pictures too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wow! All of Aunt Gloria's seven children made it. That is so wonderful! Everyone looks great! I see everyone wore the requested black and white. I am so sorry to have missed it. You just don't know. Thanks for the photos.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home