




I know I have not blog for awhile but things have been crazy for the last 5 weeks or so. As most of you know my beautiful sweet mother passed away on Dec. 29 and left a huge hole in my life. Plus just 8 days before that on Dec. 21 my incredibly handsome grandson was born. My regret is that my mom just missed seeing Mason Matthew McComb by just a day or so. She was to come over on Christmas and just did not feel well enough. I am so sorry because it was sooooo close. She did know though that Melissa and Matt had a boy. I am grateful that she got to meet Angela because they had something special. I thinks Angela was full of life and personality at a time in my mom's life when she felt not well.
I am back at work now and Diane took my dad up to see Aunt Betty and Uncle Jack. I have been pretty much running back and forth to Arroyo Grande for the last six weeks (since my mom surgury right after Thanksgiving) so it is quiet and I am not quite sure what I used to do. Oh yeah exercise, which I better start doing again or I will weigh 200 pounds before I know it! I do miss my dad and Diane a lot though. I guess they will stay with me next week while the people set up for my dad's estate sale. That will be loads of fun! I can't wait! Then off they will go to Palm Springs! I will miss them!

1 Comments:
We will miss you, too. I do look forward to next week when we can spend some time at your house.
10:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home