As usual Scott puts a lot of time into the outdoor lights, a process that takes him about a week. He goes out at night after work and works on them! It is really hard to capture it but I gave it a try. Plus when I change the setting on the camera to night the lights get blurred. ( I will be taking a photography class starting in January.) But here are some pictures anyway. Plus this morning was so cold (at least for California) that I had to take this picture of the frost. If you use your imagination it could look a bit like snow!
We are enjoying the season as I always love Christmas! That is one of the many wonderful things my mom gave me and I will always think of her and be grateful to her for this.

3 Comments:
Once again Scott has outdone himself. He is such a special man. The tree looks beautiful also. How about that frost?
They keep promising us snow around here, but nothing yet. Once the kids all get here we will really be ready. The weather back east next weekend really concerns me. Lisa flies home through Philadelphia on Friday. Say a little prayer.
2:06 PM
The lights look great!!!! WOW! Grandma is in my thoughts as well. This is by far my favorite time of year!
A photography class sounds amazing! I hope you post tips on your blog!
7:42 PM
The house looks great, as usual. Hats off to Scott for all his work and you too Patty for your wonderful home. I loved the Thanksgiving pictures. I'm a little bit late.
1:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home