




We had a wonderful Christmas so I will try and share some of it with you. As I statd before I was lucky enough to have my Dad for a couple of weeks. Diane was good enough to lend him to me(j/k). We had a busy day on Saturday before Christmas because we had a party for Mason at 1:00 in and then Christmas with Scott's side of the family around 5:00. I felt like I did alot of ceaning for one party getting ready for the next for actually a couple of days. Melissa and Matt were even bussier getting everything ready. It was fun though and everyone had a great time!

2 Comments:
Wow, I cannot believe he's already a one-year-old!!
6:32 PM
Oh my look at Mason grow! It is unbelievable. I am glad such a great time was had be all involved. But that is how your house always is.
2:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home