




Oh well none of these pictures really do the house justice because it looks so good in real life. There are lights everywhere but our Angela tree has gotten so big and so beautiful that it is hard to capture the whole thing. Plus the lights are brighter than they appear in these photos. Scott has been working in his spare time (spare time?) That is a joke! Anyway I love what he did and wish you all could see it. Hey How about that Santa and the Merry Christmas sign (which you can barely see) on the garage door? I was blessed to get them for Grandma and Grandpa! I will cherish them forever as I know my grandkids will.

2 Comments:
This is a fun and exciting post. I just love the decorations. Of course, the Angela tree will always be my favorite. Good work, Scott!
8:04 PM
Wow! Nice work!! I love Christmas lights.
12:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home