




Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving. It was small this year but that was okay. It helps to get good quality time with everyone. This year it was just the kids and Scott's sister Laurie and his mom Amy.
Derrick showed up on Tuesday night and Dustin and Kelly came on Wednesday night. Thursay after we put the turkey in the oven then we all took the dogs for a walk to the school to the Elfin forest. It was a beautiful day. I will try and post more pictures later. We had a great day and a great weekend. The kids are all gone now and the clouds are moving in. It has been a bit chilly but I kind of like it this way.

1 Comments:
Candi took the words right out of my keyboard. You all do look wonderful and it is so nice to see everyone. I sure look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow or as soon as possible.
6:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home