Wednesday, November 05, 2008

With veteran's day approaching and the election all over (thank God) I urge everyone to reflect on our country and what it took for us to be a free nation . My love for this country is intense no matter who is in office and what the Goverment does or doesn't do. I know what makes this country great. It surely isn't the Goverment but the people. "We the people ." If it wasn't for our strong military now and always we would not be where we are today. So please take a minute to listen to this then say a prayer and give thanks to our veterans! Thanks to the veteran in my life....My sweet and wonderful Daddy! I miss you terribly
YouTube - Proud to be an American
Play Video
Taking the song by Lee Greenwood of "Proud to be an American", I have taken photos that I feel portray how I feel about the country where I live, t...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINqibpWOzQ - 122k - Cached

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Who could ever not be proud to be an American or grateful to the brave men dead and alive who have fought and still fight to uphold the ideals upon which this country has been built? I personally don't know one person.

Good for Len Greenwood.

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home