Monday, October 27, 2008
About Me
- Name: Patty
- Location: Los Osos, California
I am just just want I always wanted to be....a mom! And now I am lucky enough to be a grandma too!
Previous Posts
- Sightseeing the day before the big game! The hous...
- We had to walk quite a ways in the morning to get...
- Steve and kim came for the weekend arriving Saturd...
- Angela's first day of soccer. It really happened ...
- Happy 60th old man! Finally got the pictures from...
- Did you notice the halo around Dustin's head. Th...
- Here are more pictures of Scott's 60th birthday!
- Melissa, Matt, the kids and I all went to Dustin a...
- More pictures of the 4Th of July!
- Happy 89Th birthday! We celebrated Mom's birthda...

1 Comments:
You goofballs...what a total crack up! I love these...such a great collection of photos to showcase your personalities!
5:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home