Sunday, June 01, 2008




Scott and I celebrated 28 years together at Dorn's restaurant in Morro Bay. We went and walk around the Embarcadero for a bit but it got a little too cool and windy so we headed back to eat. We wanted to take our time so I ordered a glass of wine and we ordered some appetizers. We ordered sauteed Mushrooms and some deep fried artichoke hearts with a wonderful dipping sauce. For dinner Scott got some fancy Halibut and I got scampi both with descriptions that I can't recall but both were super yummy! Then to top it off, we shared a dessert of mixed berries struddle ala mode. Wow it was the best I have had in a long time! I again ate too much but we had a good time! It was a beautiful sunset as you can see!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations again! I just love to see you two enjoying life together. It is wonderful that you can find the time to take evenings and weekends to do some special stuff. Good for you.

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Candi said...

Happy 28 years! That's a long time! How blessed you both are! Life is good, huh?

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Connie said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate it!

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home