Sunday, April 27, 2008
About Me
- Name: Patty
- Location: Los Osos, California
I am just just want I always wanted to be....a mom! And now I am lucky enough to be a grandma too!
Previous Posts
- I had a wonderful weekend to be sure. Steve came...
- What an incredible weekend we had! Scott and I le...
- More pictures!
- More pictures from this wonderful weekend! Of cour...
- We had a great time in Palm Springs, although I ...
- A few more pictures to add. By the way ....we tr...
- Happy Easter! We were lucky enough to spend our d...
- Salute! Here is to you Dad. It is 6:00 and I am...
- I know I am always days behind posting but that i...
- Here are a few shots of our first day in our busi...

3 Comments:
How neat to spend your Sunday with kids and grandkids! Lucky you!
6:10 PM
What fantastic photos! How lucky you are to have the lake so close. Looks like heaven to me!
6:28 PM
Oh...Aunt Patty! Loved all the pictures! Looks like the lake was a lot of fun. It sure was sweet of Kim to say to me, "Too bad you guys are leaving tomorrow. We would love for you to come out on the boat with us!" I had such a nice time with all of you...albeit not long enough! Glad YOU got to enjoy the boat. It was so hot...I am sure it was quite refreshing! Love you!
8:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home