Thursday, February 07, 2008





This past weekend we went to our first UCLA basketball game of the year. We have season tickets. We have sold some and Dustin has made some that we didn't sell ( lucky him). Scott and drove down and stopped to have an early dinner at the California Pizza kitchen in Ventura. The game was great! They are playing superbly right now! After the game we drove down to Costa Mesa and met Dustin and Kelly at the Claim Jumper for a fantastic dessert and coffee. Then we headed to thier house for the night. Sunday we got up had coffee and visited for a bit then we went out for a brunch at a place called The Cottage in Laguna Beach. It too was super good! After we ate we strolled around this super fancy hotel right on the ocean. I guess it is a place where the likes of people like Jennifer Aniston stay. Eventually we headed back to Dustin and Kelly's because they invited a small group to their house for the Super Bowl. It was fun with lots of good treats! Scott and I stayed for the first half but we had to get in the road so we left at half time . Needless to say we missed the exciting end to the game. It was good for Scott because he won the Mcdicklyoshon (or whatever they call it) trophy! And even cooler than that...I went to work on Monday and one of the teachers came in and handed me 150.00 dollars. I had put some money in a pool at work before the playoffs and I actually won the last quater. Go Giants. I didn't even know. So that was awesome. All in all it was a fun weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

How cute is Kelly? Sounds like a great time! The bonus money is always good! Congratulations on that!

8:50 PM

 
Blogger The Dicksons said...

It is called the McDishleyanor. And he got freaking lucky.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Connie said...

That does sound like a really nice time! What a nice dog, too! I want a dog like that! Hope you bought yourself something cute with that unexpected cash!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Diane said...

Oh wow! You and Scott are both lucky now. Sorry I have been away from the computer and blogs for awhile.

I am so glad that you and Scott had a chance to get away together and for the best of all times---visiting the kids.

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home