Sunday, January 06, 2008
About Me
- Name: Patty
- Location: Los Osos, California
I am just just want I always wanted to be....a mom! And now I am lucky enough to be a grandma too!
Previous Posts
- As everyone has heard we have been getting hit by...
- A few more shots of our wonderful Christmas! We ar...
- Elfin it up at the Dickson Christmas! What a group!
- Now that you have seen everyone elf themselves I...
- As usual it is late but I wanted to share a few pi...
- More pictures of the party!
- Happy 2nd birthday to Mason. Melissa had great p...
- It is late and I am tired but I wanted to share ...
- As usual Scott puts a lot of time into the outdoor...
- A few more pictures to enjoy! I love the one of ...

2 Comments:
Those pictures are awesome! Morro Bay is so pretty...no matter what weather!
10:13 AM
So too cool! I am excited that you are pursuing photography as a hobby. It always sounded like an excellent one to me. I have meant to take it up for years. Good for you!
3:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home