




This is the first blog on our new computer! I am so glad we got a new one because It was so hard to blog on the old one. It kept shutting off everytime I tried to blog. So here are e few pictures that I took. My apologies to Ron because I didn't notice his eyes closed till after I downloaded. He is still a handsome man none- the-less. It was great fun to see everyone. We are so blessed with the family we have! Scott and I went up on Saturday morning real early and stayed with Carol and James also. How sweet of them to put us up. They are such wonderful people and so much fun to hang with! James is a card to be sure and he and Scott get along great! We did take Dad back with us when we left on Sunday. Unfortunately we hit tons of traffic coming into Sacramento. We weere stalled on the freeway for about an hour then they were making everyone exit. (and to think we left on Sunday to avoid traffic). I heard later that someone was threating to jump off an overpass! Anyway we did have a great time! Can't wait to do it again sometime. Now we want to set up a reunion with the Dave Cosley family for this summer. That means you Connie and Candi and families! We were thinking like the beginning of August! What do you think ladies?

1 Comments:
How nice to have you back! Nice photos. It was a precious priceless time that we had last weekend. Miss you!
6:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home