




I did have meetings yesterday for work then over to my kitchen to call in some orders and start getting ready for the first day of school which really doesn't start till next Tuesday, but there is so much to do. I forget all that has to be done. So I decided that today I would do something that I have been thinking about doing for awhile and will be hard to do once I start work. Pop and G.G. have this really cute new park by their house and I have been wanted to take Angela there. ( sometimes it is hard at their house because Angela wants to get into everything especially the pictures of Hannah and Gracie, She always says "Hannah"!) So I thought it would be nice to pack a lunch and take Papa and G.G. to the park. I pack some tuna sandwiches, potato chips some milk and some cookies and Melissa and I and of course Angela went to the park with Pop and G.G. It was a nice day and I think my parents enjoyed it too. Angela wanted to go down the big slide but she wanted to make sure that Pop was down there waiting for her. So she would call out "Pop" and he would answer. So she was confident enough to go down knowing he was waiting for her. It really is a nice park and we will have to go there more often.
Tom0rrow I have more meetings then registration on Thursday. I will be busy from here on out so I will try and take a few pictures and keep everyone updated.

1 Comments:
You are so lucky, Patty. I do envy you. Those times with Mom and Dad are so precious and of course with Angela at the same time. What can I say? Blessed, blessed, blessed.
2:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home