Thursday, August 18, 2005







This morning Melissa and I rushed around to get Angela ready for her pictures at Sears. (Of course Angela picked this day to sleep till 9:00 and Melissa was not going to wake her since she herself took advantage of it.) We got her there only a couple of minutes late which wasn't bad. She seemed to be having fun playing with the toys while the photographer was setting up. Then when it came time to pose her she started crying and was extremely upset. We finally gave up after a bit, getting only a couple of decent shots. We decided to give it another try when Matt got off since he was getting off early. So we needed to kill a little time so you know what we did? You guessed it....we went to lunch. Melissa always seems to get hungry when we are out. (which is a good thing) Matt met us a bit later at the Applebee's. (they have a good weight watcher's menu for Mumsie) So anyways back to Sear's. I guess daddy helped because we got some good shots. As you can see by the pictures (which I can't organize on these blogs) Angela got quit comfortable there and decided she would help the photographer. When we finished Matt went on his way and we went ours. (he went shopping for their anniversary which is today) We went to the bookstore because Melissa wanted to pick up a book on babies that she heard about.
This evening Matt and Melissa exchanged a couple of gifts to each other then they got ready and went to dinner. Of course Papa and I were lucky enough to babysit. We had some dinner ourselves, then a bath, a story from Papa and a bunch of stories from Mumsie, then up to bed and another story and our prayers, lots of kisses and goodnight! Yes, I am blessed to have them here for the time being!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

Angela is an absolute doll face! What a cutie...I can't get over it! Melissa looks gorgeous in the pics...makes me want to cut my hair again...maybe. Happy belated anniversary to them! How lucky they are to have a great sitter right at home.

6:39 AM

 
Blogger Diane said...

Sounds like a nice situation for everyone. I am so happy for you. And I really don't think Angela's eyes could be any bluer.

Glad to hear Melissa and Matt went out for their anniversary. Good for all involved.

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home